Using GazeShare with Tobii Pro X2-30
- First, you need to have the latest X2-30 drivers installed (as per Tobii Pro instructions). The order is important, otherwise it won’t work.
- Download and install the Tobii Pro Driver
- View installation instrutions
- Then, the user needs to download two different installers to be able to get the Tobii Pro X2-30 to work with GazeShare.
- Download and install the EyeX Controller Software
- Download and install the EyeX Configuration Tool (also known as Calibrate Tobii G5 Eye Tracker)
- After installation, you should make sure that the Tobii eye controller software is turned on. It will not find the eye tracker at first.
- Launch the "Calibrate Tobii G5 Eye Track" application:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your eye tracker.
These settings will be saved to the Tobii eye controller software. You only need to do this once for each new calibration profile.
- Now the Tobii Eye Tracker controller software should recognize the x2-30. You can test this by trying out gazetrace functionality to see how well it is calibrated.
Now you are ready to use GazeShare. Just make sure that you're running Google Chrome with the Gaze Share Extension Make sure that you've allowed the use of microphones and camera in the session.
- Get Chrome Extension