1. Refresh the page on both machines and try again.
2. Make sure your microphone and speakers are plugged into your computer and turned on. Check that your microphone isn’t muted.
2.5. If you have connected any of your hardware using a USB port, you might need to install software from the device manufacturer. If the installation isn't complete, the hardware won't transmit any sound.
3. Are you running another program that uses your microphone or speakers? Turn off that source to enable audio in GazeShare. If you are unsure if something may be running, you can check your Task Manager (Windows) or Activity Monitor (Mac). To improve your experience with GazeShare, we suggest that you close as many other programs and tabs on your computer as possible.
4. Switch your microphone off and on in the application.
5. Make sure the correct microphone is selected in Google Chrome.
Click on the camera icon in the top right of your Google Chrome browser. Choose the microphone you would like to use. Refresh the page.